DID YOU KNOW: Flashing your headlights at a motorists to warn them and others about a speed trap further up the road can attract fines. Some refer to it as ‘vigilante justice’ while others are just trying to warn oblivion drivers, but the police can fine you quite heavily. A minimum fine for this offence is £30 but you can be fined up to £1,000 for being caught obstructing an officer’s duty.
- We are expanding May 11, 2022
- Owner Gary Gentry Gains His Master Tech Qualification November 11, 2021
- Snow predicted for Devon this week January 28, 2019
- (no title) December 20, 2018
- Winner of service voucher announced November 5, 2018